Thursday, April 3, 2014

SO MUCH MEAT AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!

 
Somehow, this blog is slowly turning into a food blog. Yum! I mean, Yikes!

So I met up with Chris and Gerry over dinner for a quick chit chat session over my KBBQ of choice. Very straightforward, it's a Korean barbeque place where you grab you meat and grill them over a hot plate. Simple!


One reason why I love this place over everywhere else is the quality of meat they serve. Sure, they're a little pricey ($27) but they offer pretty good beef and pork if you ask me! They offer a pretty good selection of beef and pork pieces, ranging from unflavoured to seasoned stuff! Good enough to keep me from getting bored for the whole 2 hours of eating =D Unfortunately, the chicken option was looking a little sad (only had a chicken bulgogi)


As for the other options, I believe I saw some seafood. Prawns, some seasoned squid and stuff but nothing else. They got some shrooms but nothing I saw that'll fit the pan (they had some golden mushrooms and abalone mushrooms if you're into that kinda stuff). Here's me firing up the meal.
 

 

I pretty much stopped taking photos after this one so apologies for not stopping my binge to share photos with you all! All in all, I recommend this if your only point for consideration is the quality of pork and beef the joint serves. I heard that they've a new place opened in Tanjong Pagar that also serves soup but honestly, it's a little far for me.

Ok for the little bits. For one, the pan is tilted so grease that comes out of your food while grilling doesn't stay and get soaked back in. Plus points on that! That said, the little air suction thing that's supposed to keep the stuff from getting onto your hair and clothes is sorta misaligned so boo points on that. That said, I barely have time to pull that thing up and down so it doesn't really matter to me haha.

Place is located next to amoy street food center.
76 Amoy Street
Singapore, Singapore 069895

I suggest calling them at 63245016 beforehand to make a reservation. Place can get pretty packed at times!

No comments:

Post a Comment